Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What I eat and drink is a day


March 17

What I eat and drink in a day project

So here’s the order of the food I consumed on Tuesday.

Cereal with soy milk 260 +110

Chicken breast with skin and bone in  365

Peas and onions 250

A fuji apple 110

A 32oz PowerAde 240

Salmon with garlic half a lemon, salt and some dill 362

more peas and onions  

Tuesday I usually eat better because I have time to cook. For example on Monday I ate a cream cheese muffin from Seven Eleven that made me sick, and for dinner I had a frozen pizza. The numbers next to the items are calories, I always wanted to figure it out but i always forget. I usually snack on more things during the day though. Oh i used the nutrional facts on the packing or I looked it up on this website, it was very helpful and fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment